" Bayan University organized a workshop entitled "An Intelligent Tool Used in the Heuristics Solving-Problem to Predict the Marine Snail Age", which relates to a research published by the presenter of the workshop chaired by the assistant lecturer, Safa Abdul-Wahab Hamid, at the College of Engineering and Science, Department of Computer Science, on Monday 12/21/2020, in the presence of the President of the University, Dr. Fouad Mawloud, Dr. Muhammad Ramadan, the Administrative Assistant for Student Affairs, and the teaching staff at Bayan University.
The aim of the workshop is:
- The importance of artificial intelligence in life and its applications
- Overcoming obstacles to finding solutions from complex data not linked by a mathematical model
- The ability of artificial intelligence algorithms to predict the outcome by training the system on real data
This topic is one of the important applications of artificial intelligence, which is a smart tool used to solve a problem in life and predicts solutions based on indicative data, and it is considered one of the expert systems important to apply in life.
The workshop covered several criterias, namely:
- The concept of artificial intelligence and its most important applications in life
- How to reach and predict solutions through indicative data
- The concept and importance of Artificial Neural Networks Algorithm
- Building an approved system to find solutions through analysis and training on real data through the artificial neural network algorithm
- Practically applying the system to real data taken from the "Ablone- sea snail", which are physical measurements to predict the animal's age.
The audience represented by the university president and the teaching staff participated in several questions and discussions on the subject and how to benefit from such expert systems in this field and in other areas of life.