The Admission Office is the gateway to Bayan University (BNU) for future students. It is responsible for the first-time admission to bachelor, and other programmes as well as agendas related to the admission during the course of studies.
Tasks of the Admission Office
- first-time admission to bachelor and other programmes
- additional degree programmes
- change of degree programme
- students' data collections
- students' academic welfare
- graduation certificates
- letters of confirmations
- letters of supports
- closing degree programmes/withdrawal from the university
- resumption of studies
- leave of absence
The procedures of admission to the different programs provided at BNU starts after the release of new regulations by the Ministry of Higher Education (MHE) of Kurdistan Region of Iraq (KRI). These regulations will directly reflect the requirements presented below. Please study these condition thoroughly before submitting to BNU.
The goal of the BNU Admission office is to provide the service to BNU current students and Alumni. It is also working to helping students overcome the difficulties they might face whilst students at BNU. For this office, the welfare of students is our priority.
Admission office seeks to provide the best services to students. The office also strives to modernise its approach for feasibility and transparency as well as smooth knowledge transfer. Our approach to all-inclusive University Management System UMS is rewarding and we will provide all students with personal access a BNU account for better communication and interaction. These data are kept in hard copies and electronic format in the BNU students database. Protection, privacy and confidentiality of students' records are our priorities. Therefore, the collection of information is accomplished through state of the art technological procedures.
The Admission office's mission is to provide the service to students once they arrive and enrol at BNU throughout their student life at this university. This consist of all aspect of student welfare and academic engagements as well as individual needs that might have an impact on their studies with BNU. In addition to continuous updating of data and the academic circumstances. The Admission office coordinates well with all departments and sections of the university.
* For further information please visit the BNU Admission Office website at admo.bnu.edu.iq
➥ Required Application Documents are:
- BNU Application Form: This is distributed by BNU Admission Office
- Official transcripts: Provide a copy of an official transcript/s (for applicants who graduated from international institutions, an equalised transcript is required).
- Certification Letter from High School: Provide an official letter from your High School, certifying your High School Average.
- A copy of Passport/ID
- Four passport size photos
➥ Applicants dismissed for any reason from any university, school or college will not be considered.
* For further information, please visit the BNU Admission Office website at admo.bnu.edu.iq